- Bobino USA LLC (“us”, “we” or “our”) operates http://www.mybobino.com (“the Site”). This statement informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the Site or we use for sending newsletters to people in the industry.
- Information collection and Use
- We use your personal information only for fulfilling customer orders and/or follow up as needed, or for sending out informative newsletters. We do not give or sell data to any third party without your permission, except where it is part of providing a service to you – e.g. arranging for your order to be shipped to you.
- We cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to the Site. Information provided in the payment screen is subject to the privacy policies of those payment providers.
- While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to ship your order or contact you.
- Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: name, shipping and invoice address details, phone no, email address, financial details in order to process the payment transaction (through one of our payment service providers) and any other personal information you actively provide us by filling in the contact form on the Site.
- Bobino USA LLC does not process any specific and/or sensitive personal information.
- Log Data
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
- This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
- We may use your personal information to contact you regarding order related matters or with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that could be of interest for you. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing related emails from us you can click on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communications which we might send you.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- Contact us
- Contact details:
- Bobino USA LLC
505 W. Riverside Ave, Suite 545
Spokane, WA 99201